Transdek have a long and successful history in developing products, both materials handling systems and previously commercial vehicle designs, specifically aimed at making distribution networks more efficient, saving road miles and carbon emissions for our customers.
We have been involved in many aspects of the design and development of equipment that has since become industry standard, including:
• Hydraulic lifting mechanism for powered double deckers
• Foam compression trailers
• Multi-compartment double deck trailers
• High-capacity Trunking and City Trailers with internal loading mechanisms - for the transportation
of loose products, e.g. bedding, furniture and parcels
• Double deck lifts - to enable the expanded use of Double Deck Trailers, particularly in
Our award winning work in these areas has saved our customers and other users of these systems millions of road miles and CO2 emissions on their delivery networks to date.
Click below for case studies