Transdek have a long and successful history of developing products – materials handling systems, warehouse modifications and commercial vehicle designs – specifically aimed at improving distribution efficiencies, and saving road miles and carbon emissions.
We have been involved in many aspects of the design and development of equipment that has since become industry standard, including:
• Hydraulic lifting mechanism for powered double deckers
• Foam compression trailers
• Multi-compartment double deck trailers
• High-capacity trunking and city trailers with internal loading mechanisms - for the transportation
of loose products, e.g. bedding, furniture and parcels
• Double deck lifts - to enable the expanded use of double deck trailers, particularly in
• Our award-winning work in these areas has saved our customers and other users of these
systems an estimated 1.7 billion road miles to date.
* Estimated savings to date of companies operating technologies based on Transdek innovations